Estate Planning And Probate Services For Nevada, Colorado And Utah
At Lawyers|West, we never forget that people who need legal help with estate planning, probate, bankruptcy and other individual legal matters deserve to trust in their lawyer. Since opening our doors in 1992, we have been providing more than just legal services. We provide confidence. From the moment you talk with us over the phone or in person, you will understand why we have earned a reputation for integrity, hard work and commitment to providing efficient and effective legal services.
From offices located in Las Vegas, Ft. Collins and St. George, our lawyers advise and represent individuals, families and business owners throughout Nevada, Colorado and Utah. Call us toll free at 800-587-0522 or contact us by email to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Las Vegas estate planning attorney at our firm today.
We Built Our Reputation By Offering Leading-Edge Estate Planning And Probate Services
When we opened our doors more than 20 years ago, we focused nearly exclusively in the areas of Nevada estate planning and probate law. Today, we are licensed in Nevada, Utah, Colorado and continue to be recognized as one of the pre-eminent names in asset protection legal services.
- Estate planning : If you own real estate or your own business, a revocable living trust is likely your best option in estate planning. Whereas a last will and testament requires you to go through the probate courts to resolve your last affairs, a trust avoids any court involvement in your personal or business affairs.
- Guardianships : We can help you obtain a legal guardianship appointment over an individual who is of minor age or is incapacitated by physical or mental disability.
- Probate : We are a full-service estate administration firm, ready to handle every aspect of your probate needs following the death of a loved one. This is a highly complex area of the law, requiring significant knowledge of a large mix of federal and state tax laws, contested will litigation, debt workouts and repayment, real estate, estate planning, competency, employee benefits, insurance, business operations and more. For disputes and lawsuits related to a contested will or the distribution of estate assets, we are seasoned trial attorneys, with experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in probate litigation matters.
Today, We Are Recognized For Our Broad Range Of Services
Over the years, we have added highly skilled attorneys who focus on a full range of complex areas of business law for business owners and professionals.
- Bankruptcy : Whether you are a business owner seeking debt relief under Chapter 11 of the U.S. bankruptcy code, or an individual or family needing a fresh start under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, turn to us for efficient, cost-effective help.
- Business formations, contracts and transactions : Our attorneys can help you get your business up and running, draft agreements that will influence the conduct and control of the business well into the future, and guide other important business transactions.
- Business litigation : Our lawyers have successfully litigated business disputes of varying complexity. From racketeering to simple contract disputes, the firm has decades of experience to bring to each matter.
- Professional licensing, administrative law : We offer aggressive representation to help you protect your professional license when facing administrative hearings and disciplinary actions.
Free Consultation | Major Credit Cards | Payment Plans | Spanish Interpreters
Wherever you are in Nevada, Colorado or Utah, call toll free at 800-587-0522 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange a free initial consultation. Discover why our reputation speaks for itself: When you choose Lawyers|West, you have chosen well. We do not aggressively advocate for legal options that are not right for your immediate needs and long-term objectives. You will find our lawyers and staff personable and friendly, focused on building a professional relationship that makes a successful difference.
Contact An Experienced Henderson Probate Attorney
Local office hours at all locations are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Evening appointments may be made by special arrangement. Our firm is known for integrity, including competitive fees and responsible billing policies. We accept major credit cards and payment plans for your convenience.
In addition to Spanish interpreters, we also have staff members who speak French and Russian.